This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #HealthySkinSolutions #CollectiveBias
Mother Nature provides us with all the healing, health, and vitality that we need. It's up to us to harness that power and bring these natural elixirs into our lives so we can lead a glorious, happy, healthy, and long life!
There's something to be said about the "magical" effects that Mother Nature has on humans, us. We all know how wonderful a deep breath of fresh air feels as it enters our nose and fills us up with crisp cool vitality. We're not even obligated to give anything in return. We should, however, always be striving to live a sustainable and kind life. Sometimes we even take Mother Nature for granted. We forget about all the natural benefits we could glean if we just stopped rushing, using so many unnatural products and ingredients, stressing out about things beyond our control, and running through life with tunnel vision of the modern world. Here are 5 ways you can harness that power Mother Nature gives us that you may have forgotten along the way:
1. Feeling a Lack of Creativity? As simple as a few minutes gazing outside or talking a step out the door and taking in the beautiful scenery of nature. The trees, flowers, little animals, the breeze rustling through the leaves, a far-off mountain range, the natural beauty of the Earth. It may just be impossible to come back from a quick walk on a gravel path or down the street, taking in the sights and not feel a little more inspired. Being out in nature ignites those creative juices; sometimes we just need to take in all that power around us and let it spark our imagination when we're feeling stuck. It's pretty amazing to really look at the natural beauty that surrounds us every day and realize that it was put there for us to enjoy and take it, to inspire us to create our own natural beautiful things.
2. Feeling Sluggish? We all seem to forget about this natural and free energy booster! Mother Nature provided us with a natural playground where you can freely walk, run, ride a bike, sunrise yoga, do some outdoor tabata, maybe even a cartwheel or two. The best way to get in your exercise and beat that mid-day slump is simply utilizing the freedom of the outdoors! Even in the colder months, a run or going on a sledding adventure with the kids it not only rejuvenating, but energizing and revitalizing! Don't stay cooped up feeling sluggish all day, get moving outside!
3. Feeling Anxious and Stressed? This answer should be a given! There is no better way to enjoy a little escape, feel some freedom and space, some peace then by getting outside in nature. I always try to use the time I have outside, feeling the ground, and using that outside freedom to truly ground myself and clear my mind. I try not to take those moments in nature (I have a lot right now!) while I'm going here and there to let myself relax. Realize that the entire world is around you and you're only a very small speck. Your worries, struggles, sadness, anger, hardships, they are so small, so insignificant in the landscape around us. The hurt and stresses can wait. Take in the nature, let it soothe your mind, calm your emotions, and just breathe. (Being in nature actually lowers our blood pressure and cortisol levels!)
4. Feeling Lost and in Need of Connection? When you feel like you need some guidance, a trusted friend to give you some advice on what to do, how to get unstuck and out of your own head, let Mother Nature be just that! It's human nature to be out in the world and connect with the powers that surround us. Getting away from technology, the confines of our homes, offices, schools, cars, and into something real, it makes us feel a connection. Mother Nature is there to guide us with the powerful vibes that surround us in the air and manifest through the beauty we see. We can feel the natural world under our feet, with our hands, we can see it, smell it. It lets us know we are not alone, we are not lost, but we are here. We are real and so is the nature and power that we get to enjoy and life among.
5. Feeling "Blah" in Your Own Skin? This may come as a shock, but despite living in a more "sanitized" and "clean" modern world, we've started to do a disservice to ourselves by neglecting "Mother Dirt". The natural and beneficial bacteria in nature is essential for maintaining a balanced microbiome not online in our bodies, but also on our skin (our largest organ!) You don't have to go rub dirt and mud from the ground on your skin; Mother Dirt has created some natural personal hygiene products that restore the body's natural hydration, balance of oil production, (helping with both oily and dry skin), improvements in body odor, and overall soothing of the skin. Sometimes "less is more" and we see that in nature. It's simple beauty and we should be living that way ourselves! By using Mother Dirt products you'll be able to use less make-up and harsh chemicals on your skin and hair (women and men!) Why aren't we using the free remedy Mother Nature has given us of pure, clean "Mother Dirt"!
Our bodies were meant to come in contact with nature and only in recent times have we forgotten that, leading us to have various skin problems since we're destroying our natural microbiome with the harsh products we use! Let's step back and start using natural, rebalancing, and biome-friendly products like Mother Dirt's AO+Mist, Cleanser, Shampoo, and Moisturizer instead!
Just a small amount, as directed on each product (here I'm using the moisturizer) and with just a few uses your skin, hair, etc. will feel that much healthier, cleaner, and refreshed. My skin has been so soft and I haven't even had to use as much deodorant (thanks to the AO+Mist). My sensitive skin literally feels more balanced and alive. Prepare to completely harness the power of Mother Nature in all forms of life!
So tell me:
+ How do you harness the power of Mother Nature?
———————————————-Stay connected: Facebook: Strength and Sunshine Twitter: @RebeccaGF666 Instagram: rebeccagf666 Pinterest: RebeccaGF666 Bloglovin’: Strength and Sunshine Google+: Rebecca Pytell