Of course I can't forget gifts for the foodie 🙂 A lot of these products are ones I want, but have heard great things about. Cooking brings cheer all year round not just during the holidays/ But I couldn't imagine a Christmas without receiving or giving a foodie gift. I want to be the chef that has a kitchen filled with gadgets and appliances (even the totally unnecessary ones) not to mention all.the.cookbooks! You can never go wrong with a cookbook 😉
1. A Good Quality Knife (Food Network) These are similar to the one I have, but mine is an old model, but it is the best!
2. Mixing Bowl Set (Food Network)
3. Aroma Rice Cooker and Food Steamer (Aroma) I use my rice cooker mostly for cooking beans, but it is such a great appliance to have!
4. Personal Mini George Foreman 2-Plate Grill (George Foreman) I love this for making grilled Panini type sandwiches!
5. A Garbage Bowl (Food Network) I will always love Rachel Ray and her quirkiness!
6. Tri-Blade Spiralizer (Paderno World Cuisine) This is on my wish list! Zucchini noodles here I come 😉
7. Vegan Slow Cooking For Two (Kathy Hester) This looks awesome!
8. Touch-Screen Programmable Slow Cooker (Crock-Pot) This looks pretty high-tech 😉
9. Whole Grains Every day, Every way (Lorna Sass)
10. Microplane Classic Zester/Grater (Microplane) A must have for any chef!
11. Measuring Cups (Food Network)
12. Happy Herbivore Abroad (Lindsay S. Nixon)
13. Cuisinart Food Processor (Cuisinart) I hear these are magic 😉
14. Measuring Spoons (Food Network)
15. Ninja Ultima Blender (Ninja) This is my #1 item on my wish list!
16. Silpat Non-Stick Baking Mat (HIC Brands That Cook)
17. Citrus Squeezer (WEBsterant)
18. Wild About Greens (Nava Atlas)
19. Naturally Sweet & Gluten-Free (Ricki Heller)
20. Cuisinart Indoor Griddler (Cuisinart) All your grilling needs indoors!
21. Cast-Iron Skillet (Lodge) I have always wanted one!
22. FlipSide Belgian Waffle Maker (Presto)
23. Homemade Granola (Me) Shameless plug 😉
24. Stem (Quirky) I have no idea if this works, but that is pretty cool!
25. Magnetic Veggie Peeler Set (Progressive International) I own these! One is a peeler, another juliennes, and the last is serrated!
26. Food Dehydrator (Excalibur) I would love to make raw wraps and what not with this!
27. Tea Infuser (OXO)
So tell me:
What foodie gifts are you wanting this year?
What is you most utilized kitchen appliance or gadget? I love my Food Network knife and measuring spoons!