I love all of the holiday gift guides that pop up on the blogs this time of year! They are so fun to read through and get some inspiration or quick ideas. (They usually just remind me of something I want 😉 So over the next few weeks I thought I would jump on the bandwagon and make a few gift guides of my own to share with you. Hopefully they will help you out if you are stuck on what to get! I still am not sure what I will be getting my mom, dad, and brother. I like to DIY their gifts, but I am running out of time. Last year the gifts I made them took awhile. I made my mom a yarn wreath, my brother a sharpie mug, and my dad a some spiced nut mixes. I better start scrolling through Pinterest to find some new DIY ideas 😉 But if you are not into DIY and crafty gifts, well that is what these gift guides are for! This one is for the beautiful yogi in your life. Yoga is simplistic and you really don't need anything (not even clothes...they do have naked yoga classes...no lie) but some of us like to have all the accessorizes...and clothes. So without further adieu...
1. Yoga Mat Spray Wash (Aurorae Yoga)
2. Yoga Mat (Aurorae Yoga)
3. Aroma Therapy Candles (Plantlife)
4. The Ultimate Racer Back Tank (Aurorae Yoga)
5. Subscription to Yoga Journal (Yoga Journal)
6. Yoga Strap (Manduka)
7. Yoga Blocks (Gaiam)
8. Rodney Yee's Power Yoga DVDs (Gaiam)
9. PowerLuxe Revelation Tight (Athleta)
10. No Slip Yoga Socks (Gaiam)
11. My Favorite Sports Bra (Old Navy)
12. Yogi Hand Towel (Manduka)
13. Slip-Free Rosin (Aurorae)
14. Grippy Yoga Gloves (Gaiam)
15. Yoga Mat Bag (Gaiam)
16. UV Buff Headbands (Buff Bands)
17. BPA-Free Water Bottle (Athleta)
18. Yoga Mat Towel (Athleta)
So tell me:
Any specific gift guides you want me to create?
What is the #1 thing on YOUR list? For me, it is the Ninja Ultima Blender!
Have a happy Thursday! See you tomorrow with the Finisher 🙂