I love these cute awards and surveys that go around the blog world! I love them even more when I find out I was nominated to participate from a wonderful blogger! I love reading everyone's answers and the questions they come up with so I am glad to put my two cents into a post as well. I was nominated by Anna from YourHealthyPlace. She is a Canadian blogger and holistic health coach who wants to help women find their own "healthy place". She is all about self care, respect, and body love and I just recently won her #selfcaresept challenge!
"The Libester Award involves nominating a few bloggers you enjoy and follow, posing some questions to them and then encouraging them to post their answers and nominate more bloggers for said award to keep the love going." So here are Anna's question and my answers! I hope you enjoy! 🙂
- If you had to commit to wearing a ‘uniform’ outfit every weekday for the next five years, what would it consist of?
+ Considering I am always cold, I would wear my favorite cozy green sweater, black leggings, and cute ankle boots.
- What’s your astrological sign and does it fit your personality?
+ I am a Gemini and I really don't know anything about all that astrology stuff, but they say I should be curious and have many interests, but I am also indecisive. I do have many interests and I do have a really hard time making decisions, especially when it comes to spending money! I would always rather just not buy anything because it is so stressful to pick and commit!
- What is your favorite indulgent (edible) treat?
+ I don't really have one, but anything with chocolate, coconut, or cinnamon can win my heart!
- What’s your favorite, quickest way to relax?
+ A hot mug of Dandelion Root Tea, sitting in my room with my robe, and reading a good book. 🙂
- List the three essential qualities you look for in a friend.
+ Honest, Loyal, and Athletic (fitness-lover).
- Which family member are you closest to, and why?
+ My mom! I have always been closest to her, probably because through my whole childhood I was with her all the time through my competitive dance career. Driving everywhere everyday, weekends at competitions, you know, she was the one always with me. My brother is now off at college and I don't see my dad much so my mom is always my go-to for everything. We are honest with each other about everything and I think of her as my best friend! She is always there when I need her or someone to just talk to. Love you mom <3
- If, overnight, you could speak another language fluently (other than the one(s) you already speak), what would that language be and why?
+ Arabic! I want to learn it so bad, that is why I want to minor in Middle East studies while in college. It is such an intriguing language with such a rich history.
- Given that it’s Halloween tomorrow, what was your best Halloween costume so far?
- What led you to work in your current career?
+ Well since I don't have a job right now I will count my blog as my job, because really it is one. I had been a huge healthy-living/food/fitness blog reader for years and I always wanted to start my own but was scared and really didn't know how. But I finally sat down this summer and decided to make it work and figure things out as I went. And look! It did work and I am loving it. Yes it is so much work and so time consuming, but it is also so rewarding and so much more fun to be really involved with the community and be able to make connection and meet new people!
- What’s the one item on your bucket list you most want to accomplish?
+ Get the highest degree possible in my field of study (like a PhD in government/ public policy, or international studies) and have a great career working in national security! And I am working my way there with all these college apps and SATs!
Thanks Anna for the questions! That was fun 🙂 Now it is my turn to make some up, but I don't want to nominate anyone in particular. I want everyone to answer one or two or three of my questions in the comments! I think that is more fun, I want you all to participate so I am nominating all my readers! If you have a blog feel free to do all my questions on a traditional blog post on your own blog!
1. Describe your perfect day from wake-up to sleep!
2. If you could make one change in your life, what would it be?
3. What is something in your life that you are most proud about?
4. If you could only do one form of exercise for the rest of you life, what would it be?
5. What is one of your most unique quirks?
6. If you could have dinner with any 3 people (dead or alive) who would you pick and what would be on the menu?
7. What was your first date like?
8. Who was the first blogger you ever read, or one of your favorites if you can't remember?
9. What do you want to be remembered for?
10. If you could live anywhere, where would you be?
Okay here are the "rules" if you want to make my questions into a full Liebster Award blog post:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
- Display the award on your blog.
- Answer the questions provided to you by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award. (Or do what I did).
- Create a new list of 10 questions for the bloggers to answer.
- List these rules in your post.
- Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.
So tell me:
Just answer the questions! Pick as many as you'd like, I can't wait to read you answers!