This is all you guys! What were your top 10 favorite Strength and Sunshine posts from 2015?
You all know good food, but you’ve thrown me for a loop. I thought I would see a trend, but you seem to like my wide range of recipes. From easy to a bit more out there. Sweet, savory, dinner, sides, you love it all. This leads me to believe I should conduct a reader survey soon to find out some more intimate details on what you all love and don’t love. In these top 10 I excluded my “about page” and any recipe from 2014 or 2013. Since you like it all, I guess I’m serving you well in my gluten-free allergy-friendly blogging duties!
2. Italian Chickpea Casserole – I’m glad y’all like this one! It is one of my favorite hearty plant-based meals. I do love some nice simple Italian flavors, and this one delivered!
3. Slow Cooker Applesauce Chicken – I do see a trend with you all loving slow cooker chicken recipes ever since my slow cooker salsa chicken from 2014. Those great “dump and forget” recipes that lead to tremendous chickeny results are a favorite, not only of yours, but also my family.
4. What To Avoid With Celiac Disease – I have many theories as to why this (non-recipe post) went viral, but I do know that the “What To Avoid” series is one of my favorites, and I’m not done with it yet! I also know that I’ll be bringing you more great celiac/gluten-free info in the new year!
5. Easy Homemade Ketchup – This just tells me we can all still be best friends! I’m so overjoyed by that fact that you love ketchup just as much as I do! The amount of ketchup I go through….I may just turn red soon!
6. Soft & Grainless Pumpkin Spice Latte Cookies – As you’ll see in a minutes with #9, you guys love pumpkin! That’s nothing to be ashamed of and I’m, again, very glad to see this happy positive pumpkin loving trend! Thank goodness we survived that pumpkin shortage of 2015 too!
7. Raw Spiralized Thai Salad – More spiralized fun! This is how to spiralize! Zucchini noodles are not….that is so lame! Make it fun and get creative!
8. The Ultimate Vegan BLT – This is a good one! I haven’t made it in a long time, but it was my first dehydrator recipe! Eggplant bacon, anyone? I’ll be sure to give you more dehydrated goodies in the new year!
9. Pumpkin Pie Snack Bites – See? More pumpkin! There’s a pumpkin recipe that goes along with this one (sort of) that I still haven’t posted. But don’t worry! If you love these so much, I’ll be sure to keep bringing you spurts of pumpkin ALL throughout the new year!
10. Grain-Free Butternut Squash Bread – I feel like this bread was from 2014, but it’s not! I guess I also see a correlation with y’all loving paleo (grain-free) recipes. This one used Anti-Grain butternut squash flour and just pureed butternut. I’ll be sure to keep giving you the grainless goodies!
I say you guys had some fabulous favorites this year! Definitely be excited for what awaits your gluten-free/allergy-friendly needs in 2016! I do confess, I still have a bunch of recipes from 2014 I haven’t posted. If you want the embarrassing count, I have 85 recipes photographed and ready to be posted. I’m not lying. Considering right now, I’m averaging 2-3 new styled recipes a week, this was bond to happen. You can say I’m overly backed-up. You may think this is a good thing, but it’s not. This is why I find it very difficult every week, picking the right recipes at the right time to post. This back-up happened during the last school year as I hoarded the recipes I did have and only posted 1 a week. I was worried I would run out and not have anymore to post since I didn’t have a kitchen to cook new things in or a place to photograph.
But, they’re recipes! They’re not going anywhere and y’all will see them eventually! Some I know I’ll have to go back and re-shoot before I post them as my photography has obviously changed (a lot) from 2 years ago. Interspersed with new recipes, the old ones will get their moment to shine! It also makes me think of doing an exclusive e-book, but that really isn’t my thing. We’ll see! Until then, many happy gluten-free cooking love in the 2016 to you!
So tell me:
+ Help me out! What recipes would you like to see on Strength and Sunshine in 2016?
+ What was YOUR personal favorite Strength and Sunshine post from 2015?
+ Finally, how can I better serve you with your Celiac Disease/ Food Allergy needs? Remember you can always email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or use my contact page to send me a message!
———————————————-Stay connected: Facebook: Strength and Sunshine Twitter: @RebeccaGF666 Instagram: rebeccagf666 Pinterest: RebeccaGF666 Bloglovin’: Strength and Sunshine Google+: Rebecca Pytell