Easy Oven Roasted Carrots
An easy no-fail recipe for the best Oven Roasted Carrots! These perfect roasted carrots are naturally sweet with a touch of savory from fresh herbs and spices! They'll be your go-to side dish for any weeknight meal. Simple and healthy root vegetables are great for meal prep, naturally gluten-free, vegan, allergy-free, and paleo! Deliciously kid-friendly and great for holidays too!
- Author: Rebecca Pytell
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 6 Servings 1x
- Category: Side
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Wash and slice your whole carrots into 1/4th to 1/2-inch diagonal coins.
- Toss the sliced carrots together in a bowl with the olive oil and suggested seasonings.
- Spread the tossed carrots in a single layer on a parchment or Silpat-lined baking sheet.
- Bake the carrots for 15 minutes, toss them a bit, and bake for about 10 more minutes until the carrots are golden brown and tender.
- Serve carrots with additional chopped fresh parsley, if desired.
- Use any type of spices and herbs you'd like for seasoning your carrots.
- For smaller carrots and thinner slices, bake at 400°F for 25-30 minutes.
- Leftover carrots, once cooled, can be stored in an air-tight container in the fridge for 6-7 days. Reheat in the oven, microwave, or enjoy them cold!
Keywords: roasted carrots, oven roasted carrots, baked carrots, healthy carrot recipe, easy roasted carrots, how to roast carrots