So you know that Liebster Award that floats around the blog world. Well I've been nominated many times by my fellow bloggers, but I always put it off and never answer. I know, I'm bad, mean, horrible...but really just forgetful! So I decided to get my butt in gear and answer some of these fun questions posed to me. Casey, Kaila, and Sara and nominated me in the past few months so I am going to pick a few questions from each of them and answer them right here, right now! I guess I also don't like doing these much because I never know who to "nominate"! It feels weird, so I will probably do a cope out again and just tell you all to answer some questions in the comments. Deal? Deal! Because really, answering questions is always fun! I love learning random facts about other bloggers. I think it makes us all feel closer and a little less "screen-only" voices.
1. If you could change one thing about your blog, what would it be? I am actually about 90% sure I will be switching over to a self-hosted site and getting a brand spanking new deign in the next few months! I have already talked to some designers about working with them, so hopefully I can just figure out the money situation next!
2. What time of day do you like to write your blog posts? I draft all my blog posts on the weekends, haha! Even though I thought I could be a write-the-post-the-day-before blogger in the summer, I really can't. I like having all my idea out and posts ready in advance. Then I can just add a few things the night before!
3. If you had to live off of three foods forever, what would they be? Raw unsalted cashews, apples, and (all kinds of) potatoes.
4. Name 2 pet peeves. Bloggers that don't announce giveaway winner (or specify if they will just notify or not). And bloggers that don't have comment-reply notifications. Haha, these things kill me! But outside of blogging I would say: people coughing and people who act like they own the road/hall/aisle (aka slow people! I have places to go!)
5. What are you usually doing at 10am on a Saturday? Writing a blog post, haha, and getting ready to go grocery shopping!
6. How has blogging changed your everyday life? I don't really have a life now, haha! But really, it has changed so many things and given me something to belong to!
1. What was your favorite show as a middle schooler? My mom and I watched Lost when I was about that age. We rented/bought all the seasons though. But that was and will always be one of my favorite shows!
2. What season were you born in? The beautiful glorious summer! Well end of Spring I guess...June 6th is close enough to the 21st to say summer though!
3. If you could wake up tomorrow and be fluent in another language, which would you choose? Arabic! Then I could be positive I'm making the right choice taking it in college 😉
4. If you had to lose one of the 5 senses, which would you choose and why? I'd say hearing. Smell and taste go hand in hand and if I couldn't enjoy food...I would die. Plus I need to see to do things and see the beauty in life. And I want to feel things with touch, so hearing, eh. It would be more peaceful 😉
5. Name 3 blogs do you read on a daily basis! Um, how about the 210 blogs I follow on Bloglovin'! I seriously go to bed with an empty reader every night. It's bad...but I have to go through them all. (I won't be able to do this come August 23rd though!)
1. What time do you normally get up in the morning? 4am during the year, but now that it's summer I have been sleeping until 4:30-5:15ish. It depends. But I am trying to train myself to stay up a bit later, but I really can't because I still just pop awake so early!
2. Name one thing you couldn't live without. Only one!? Well, I guess I would say my Mom. (But some other things are my ability to cook and to workout (yoga)).
3. If you could only have one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Potatoes.
4. What is your favorite day of the week? I actually like Mondays now...(don't hate!) and Thursday isn't bad either!
Well that was fun 😉 These are those types of posts that are fun to look back on and see what you were thinking at that time. Kinda like bucket lists...Yea. Remember my summer bucket list last year which ended up being a total fail? Well I can tell you I will not be making one this year. Instead I just want to enjoy and live every day to the fullest. I want to make every day count and be as stress free as possible. I also want to spend as much time with the family as much as possible before I'm shipped off to DC! So no pressure, no list, I just want to make it count with no regrets! So far so good!
Now for a few questions to pose to you! Pick a few of your favorite to answer in the comments below and let's get to know each other a bit more 😉
1. If you had one day left to live, what would you do?
2. Top 3 people you would love to meet one day.
3. Why did you choose your field of study/major/job?
4. Would you rather be a famous author or a famous singer?
5. If you could only do one form of exercise for the rest of your life, what would it be?
6. Your house is about to burn down/blow up. What 5 things do you take with you (that you can carry in one trip)?
7. Pick one day in your life to relive.
8. You get to fearlessly confront your worst enemy. What would you say?
Have fun my lovely friends 🙂
———————————————-Stay connected: Facebook: Strength and Sunshine Twitter: @RebeccaGF666 Instagram: rebeccagf666 Pinterest: RebeccaGF666 Bloglovin’: Strength and Sunshine Google+: Rebecca Pytell