You know I love all things fitness. I am that teenage girl who asks for a barbell for her birthday and not new clothes. I need movement, I need strength, I need activity everyday. So what better a gift to give then one that will be utilized for fun. fitness, and health. These gift ideas are for the fitness fanatic in your life or even the newbie wanting to start a new journey in movement and health. I compiled a ton of at home equipment, since I think working out at home is the best and easiest! no need to pay for an expensive gym membership. (Which is a plus for those nervous newbies). Some of these items I own and love, while others I would love to own…hint hint 😉
1. A Set of Resistance Bands (Black Mountain)
2. BOSU Balance Trainer (BOSU) I want one so bad!
3. Jump Rope (Tone Fitness)
4. TRX Suspension Trainer (TRX) This is one of the coolest exercise inventions ever!
5. A Step and Risers (The Step)
6. Thorlo XCXU Experia Socks (Thorlo) I absolutely love these socks! They are so comfy, I asked for more pairs on my list this year 😉
7. A Barbell (Cap Barbell) I use mine all the time! (Seriously, best birthday gift ever! Thanks Mom 😉 )
8. Plates (Cap Barbell)
9. Kettlebell (GoFit)
10. Ab Wheel (Valeo)
11. Dumbbells (GoFit) A necessity for an at-home gym!
12. Compression Socks (PRO Compression) Makes those calves feel so good!
13. Forerunner 310XT (Garmin)
14. Weightlifting Gloves (Harbinger)
15. Oxygen Magazine Subscription (Oxygen)
16. Stability Ball (Reebok) Great for core work!
17. Gymboss Timer (Gymboss)
18. PlantFusion Protein Powder (PlantFusion) The best 😉
19. Foam Roller (SPRI) I don’t use mine enough, but they are great for those tight knots!
20. Thrive: Vegan Nutrition Guide to Optimal Sport Performance (Brenden Brazier)
21. Reebok SubLite TR 2.0 (Reebok) I love my Reeboks! This style is perfect for training.
So tell me:
What is the greatest fitness gift you ever received?
Do you have an “at-home” gym or do you only workout at a real gym?
Other Gift Guides: For the Yogi