With food allergies and autoimmune diseases, keeping the body safe and happy is the ultimate goal. Finding safe pure supplements can provide some healthy insurance for keeping your inner-workings at their optimal best!
Living with autoimmune diseases can be tough and you never know how you’ll feel day-to-day. But you can take some steps to make sure you’re keeping yourself on the right track as best you can. Diet should always be number. Learn what works for your body, and stick to it. Make sure you eat as well-rounded and balanced as you can, even with your restrictions. Get as much physical activity as possible as well. Fuel + movements + sleep too! You need to get those snooze hours so your body can heal and repair and be batter at functioning with its autoimmunity. With all that said, you may consider taking a few supplements and vitamins to give you a little extra boost and insurance. I’m not big on taking tons of supplements, but I do have a few favorites I always take or have taken in the past, while trying to heal some of my autoimmune conditions.
With that said, finding supplements you can trust and are pure and safe can be difficult sometimes. With such a sensitive microbiome, the supplements and vitamins I take must be free from allergens, hypoallergenic, non-gmo, nothing artificial, no fillers, nothing scary. A brand I personally trust is Pure Encapsulations. They put a check by all my requirements and I feel safe taking them as a supplement to my diet. What makes Pure Encapsulations even more trusted is that they are only available through your participating healthcare practitioner. With your personal doctors okay, you’ll know you are receiving the best and only what you need.
For me, I focus on supplements for good gut health. Some of my favorites and standbys have become part of my daily regimen and I’ve been taking for years.
1. Probiotics – It’s essential to get as much good bacteria in my gut as I can. I never go a day without my probiotic supplement. The good bacteria my gut needs for healthy, happy functioning!
2. L-Glutamine – I started taking this because it helps with tissue repair, gastrointestinal tract support, and for natural defense system function. Healing my gut is still a work in progress and any little “extra” that may benefit, I’ll gladly try!
3. Magnesium– This helps the gut use enzymes to break down foods and digest. Easier digestion is another great thing for my body. It keeps things going and moving along through the digestive track!
4. Vitamin D – Along with the calcium supplement I take that has Vitamin D in it, I also take a pure vitamin D-3 supplement as well. It’s essential for absorption and muscle function!
5. Slippery Elm – I’m not currently taking this, but it’s actually one of my favorite supplements (I ran out and haven’t gotten anymore). Slippery Elm is for soothing the digestive track and reduces inflammation. It’s really great for those with autoimmune disease like Celiac, IBD, or even IBS.
6. B Vitamins – Personally I only take a small amount of extra B-12. However, B vitamins are said to be good for helping the body form red blood cells and extracting the energy from the food we eat more easily.
I’m always willing to try something that is pure and safe to help my digestion in any way. We all have different conditions, lifestyles, needs, etc., so finding a company like Pure Encapsulations who makes just about every supplement and vitamin you could ever need is a wonderful thing! If I’m going to take a supplement to help heal my digestion, I want one that won’t cause it more problems because of how it’s manufactured and produced!
So tell me:
+ Do you have any favorite supplements you take for digestion?
+ What do you look for in your supplement brands?
**This post is sponsored through my partnership with Pure Encapsulations. All opinions and thoughts are my honest own. This is not medial advice and always seek approval from your doctor before changing any part of your daily regimen.**
———————————————-Stay connected: Facebook: Strength and Sunshine Twitter: @RebeccaGF666 Instagram: rebeccagf666 Pinterest: RebeccaGF666 Bloglovin’: Strength and Sunshine Google+: Rebecca Pytell